ConnectedYard is the company behind the award-winning pHin™ Smart Water Care solution, which combines a Wi-Fi-enabled smart monitor and mobile app that monitors pool and hot tub water chemistry and temperature 24/7, notifying customers via smartphone when they need to balance the water. Hayward Industries, Inc., a leading global manufacturer and marketer of residential and commercial pool equipment and industrial flow control products,is the parent company of ConnectedYard, Inc.
The pHin Water Care solution is an innovative, breakthrough technology created to make the management of pool and spa water chemistry easier and more accurate using smart technology and design. The pHin Smart Water Care system and Silicon Valley based management, engineering and customer care teams of ConnectedYard have joined forces with Hayward to accelerate the growth of pHin in North America as well as Hayward's international markets.
Join a dynamic team and take on responsibilities that are vital to the success of the company, from inventory management and fulfillment, Return Merchandise Authorization process, to data collection and analysis and project management. Operations is the engine of the company. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, collaborative, excited for new challenges and open to help and guidance when needed. This job will require strong communication skills while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure, and often ambiguous, work environment.
● Generate shipment requests for daily customer orders
● Process and record returned product from customers
● Process and ship out replacement products
● Record and manage inventory transactions
● Work with Hardware, Customer Care, Operations, and Engineering teams on various cross-functional projects
● Review customer cases to identify and classify product failures
● Record product failure data and assist Operations and Hardware teams with reporting
● Support Engineering team with testing new hardware
● Support Operations team on special projects
● Drive and refine the day-to-day operations activities of the busines
● University Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain and/or related fields.
● 1-2 years experience business operations or similar roles with increasing levels of responsibility (preferably at tech company)
● Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office
● Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
● Ability to prioritize and manage business risks. Willingness to take initiative with complex projects.
● Demonstrated ability in performing in a fast paced, changing and demanding environment.
● Must be a motivated self-starter with ingenuity and confidence to succeed.
Job is located in San Jose, CA.