Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions. For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers’ needs and makes sure they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
The SQA Intern will be responsible for developing, modifying and executing test plans and automating test for new and existing embedded, web and mobile products for the residential swimming pool marketplace.
• Execute test cases and test plans, validating the product meets functional specifications.
• Track and report defects using bug tracking software.
• Actively participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
• Develop new and maintain existing test automation scripts using both proprietary and commercial software.
• Work closely with development engineers to assist with problem investigation and resolution.
Goals and Learning Experiences:
Throughout this internship, the candidate will be immersed into a professional software development organization, over time experiencing every phase of the software development life cycle. The student’s responsibilities shall increase as he/she progresses through college curriculum. This will include but is not limited to: