Compiling, documenting and responding to IT Service Center Request Tickets.
- PC Hardware and Software Security and Maintenance
- Desktop PC and Laptop Imaging and Data Migrations
- Configure and optimize system software and servers such as:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Linux -CentOS and Ubuntu
- Configuration and administration of Windows LDAP, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Configuration of VMware vSphere Client
- System Backups and Recovery using D2D Appliance
- Network Hardware software/firmware upgrades
- Maintain Wi-Fi & LAN Network connections
- Deploy, replace & troubleshoot Cisco network devices such as:
- Deploy, replace & troubleshoot server hardware and network connectivity issues
- Deploy and replace hardware such as:
- Tethered & RF Windows Scanners
- LaserJet & Barcode Label Printers - Both Network and Local
- Support Local Telephone system utilizing VoIP & Analog Telephones
- IT Inventory, Asset Management, and Asset Disposition
Document the technical resolution to all support incidents as reported by phone, email, and Dell KACE ticket tracking system.
Track all support incidents to final resolution while updating the internal knowledgebase and communicating all findings to the Sr. Network Administrator.
Communicate more complex problems by escalating them to the Sr. Network Administrator.
Must have the ability to work independently, document issues, create work instructions, and engage vendor technical support in order to report & resolve technical problems.
Ability to independently research problems using internet based search tools such as Google, Bing, & other Technical Forums.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to support the complex end user community in our Office, Engineering and Manufacturing environments.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills for MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows 7,8,10.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Linux CentOS/Ubuntu Server, and Windows 10 a plus.
- Must possess the ability to install, configure, deploy, and patch a wide range of Applications on PC's and Servers across a complex Network.
- Ability to install, configure, and support email/messaging environments – Google Mail preferred but MS Exchange experience will be considered.
- Experience with the installation, support, and configuration of Windows desktop applications such as:
- MS Office Std & Professional, Visio,
- Adobe Acrobat
- McAfee Anti-Virus and Malwarebytes clients.
- Browsers such as IE, Safari, Google Chrome.
Work with the Sr. Network Administrator to administer and deploy the following items:
- New PC and Server Deployment - Assemble PC/Server Hardware
- Installation, Optimization, and Imaging of MS PC/Server Operating Systems
- Active Directory User Creation and Management for Windows 2008 & 2012 Server
- Terminate, patch, and configure Ports on Cisco Network Switches
- TCP/IP configuration and management for all Network Devices
- Configuration and Deployment of Local/Network printers and Scanners
- PC Inventory and Imaging
- Support Host Intrusion Prevention Systems such as Malwarebytes EE for all Network Computers